During the Corona virus crisis, FedEx and UPS have suspended shipping guarantees for ALL levels of service.
Please follow shipping suggestions provided by zip code check - temperature and transit time is calculated to deliver your candy in good condition.
1. ORDERING CHOCOLATE? For temperatures 68° and above, please order 1 cold pack for every $60 worth of chocolate - we'll refund you if you order too many. Our cold pack supplies are limited, so if you don't need cold packs, you will be refunded.
- 2. For temperatures up to 85°, for cold packs to be effective, order must arrive within 2 days. Check time in transit maps
- 3. When temperature exceeds 85°, order with cold pack(s) order must arrive in 1 day. Check time in transit maps
- 4. Choose a shipping destination where someone will be there to sign for package and bring it in from the heat.
- 5. We time the shipping of cold packed orders so they do not spend the weekend in the shipper warehouse, allowing the cold pack to melt. There are no pickups on weekends. If you receive a shipping notification between Friday evening and Sunday, it means that your shipping label has been created, not that your order has been picked up. It will be picked up on Monday. FedEx Ground Home delivers on Saturdays (and Sundays in some locations). UPS delivers on Saturdays in some locations.
- 6. FedEX and UPS DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes, please provide physical address. If you MUST use a P.O. box, choose FedEx Ground, which will actually be delivered by FedEx SmartPost. Delivery will be one week or more - don't use if melting is an issue - cold packs only last for 2 days.
- 7. International Shipping (including Canada): you are responsible for any import fees, duties or taxes imposed by your country. FedEx DOES NOT take responsibility for items needing temperature controls. Packages may be held up in Customs and cold packs may not last. Order at your own risk.
How long will it take your order to reach you? Please check the transit times - often ground shipping is faster than 3 Day Shipping and will save you money: USA time in transit maps
This is a lot of information. If you have a question about the best way to ship, please call 315-463-4339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org